Category Archives: Powershell
the most useful things you can do with a .bat file
Why a new blog and xcelsius and random Business Objects things when there’s numerous out there ???
- I’m not a SAP employee or affiliated in anyway, so everything’s told and explained in how I see it
- Everything I’ve added I normally can’t find anywhere else
- Someone somewhere could find it useful and positive karma’s always good
The rules I will stick to
- Never post anything I’ve already seen (although i’m not going to send all my time checking)
- Everything will be down to genuine experiences
- All code examples will be my own or credit given
- Post useful things, not just rehashed SAP marketing spiel or other peoples thoughts and ideas.
Time to Start ……………….